Manchester – A city which has managed to keep the whole world fascinated about it since its early evolution. Maybe because of its culture, maybe heritage, maybe history, maybe food, maybe nightlife culture; the reason may be anything. But Manchester is undoubtedly a champion among the cities of the whole world. A few of the most fun things to do in the city of Manchester are as follows:
- Get a tram travelcard and explore the city – In order to spend a great day in the lap of Manchester, get an all-day off-peak Metrolink travelcard and travel on the local tram, covering Manchester city center, adjacent towns like Bury, Oldham, and Rochdale, parks, and the countryside and the airport if you enjoy watching planes.
- The Police Museum – The Police Museum located in the lap of Manchester’s Northern Quarter takes you on a ride through the history of hiding and seeking crime and policing in the city. Placed in an old police station there are real prisons and the duty staff of it are ex-coppers, who will narrate wonderful stories of policing from the era of 60s and 70s in the days before walkie-talkies… However, enhance your thrill of amusement by having a companion in the city. And to have that companion, contact Manchester escorts.
- King Bee Records – Started in 1987, King Bee Records is one of Manchester’s most famous ones, trading in rare and second-hand records and CDs to the city of Manchester. It caters to every genre and has been renowned for sorting the office for all records in Southern areas of Manchester. Johnny Marr often visits and has left copies of his album there, and it’s a favorite of DJs all over the city.
- Watch FC United – Manchester is the city of football as if fosters two famous football clubs viz City and United, which are now rivals and amongst the richest clubs globally. Currently a lot of football is being played in Manchester. Apart from club matches, a lot of local matches also happen in Manchester which too gather a lot of enthusiasts. Just visit with your gang and enjoy the pleasure of football.
- – Levenshulme Market – Every Saturday from March until December it runs with pure delight, and this makes it the best market place in Manchester. It deals in with more than 50 traders who sell vintage clothing, crafted homeware, plants, gifts and wonderful street food.
- – Go for a Rice ‘n’ 3 – It happens to be one of the things which you cannot subtract from Manchester. It is the Rice ‘n’ 3, so-called because it serves rice and 3 curries. You share tables, and there’s just a jug of water on the table for drinks, but it gives one of the most amazing lunch experiences in the city. And you would also need a person, a companion to share moments with you. To get one such person, look towards Airport Manchester Escorts.